Signing Up for MDforLives
1. Is membership to MDforLives free?
Membership to MDforLives Community is free; on the contrary, we will honor you with industry best incentive for your valuable opinion and insights in our research surveys.
2. Why do you need my personal information and what would you do with it?
As per your personal information, we will provide you with access to the most relevant Research Surveys. The details will be used to provide CME Programs and Blogs on the latest healthcare topics as per your area of expertise and interest.
Your personal information will remain secure and anonymous of your research study participation.
3.What happens after I join and in what ways will you contact me?
- You will become a part of an extensive professional network of Doctors
- You will start receiving surveys on the latest healthcare research topics and get paid for your participation upon successful completion
- You will receive blogs on current research and avail CME programs
Primarily we will contact you through email; however, if you may prefer we can also contact you via phone or postal cards for research study purposes only.
4.Is there a minimum period of membership?
Membership is for a lifetime, and you would be having unlimited access to our continuing healthcare knowledge enhancement activities.
Activating The Account
1.How do I activate my account?
- Sign up on MDforLives
- A confirmation email to finalize your registration is sent
- Click on this link to activate your account. If you have not received this email or no longer have this email, please make sure that https://mdforlives.com/ is among your approved addresses in your spam filter
- Return to MDforLives login page and click on “Forgot Password” if you’ve forgotten your password
- An email with the activation link is sent to your registered email
- Click on that link to activate your account
2.What do I do if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, go to www.MDforLives.com click “Login” to and then “Forgot password”. Your password will be sent to the email address provided by you when you registered with MDforLives.
3.Can I change the details in my profile?
In case you wish to edit or change the information in your profile, login to MDforLives and click on Edit profile.
4.How can I cancel my membership?
If at any point of time, you wish to unsubscribe or cancel your MDforLives membership, please login to your MDforLives account and click on the settings icon and select “UNSUBSCRIBE”. You will then be asked to confirm your account termination.
1.Will I get paid for participating in surveys?
Definitely, your time and opinions are important to us, and will duly be compensated. Each survey you participate in will help you accrue honoraria and can be availed through PayPal, Amazon vouchers, or through edX or Coursera.
2.How much honorarium will I earn for my participation?
The chance to avail the honorarium begins from the moment you sign up with MDforLives. For each survey you participate in, you could accrue anywhere $50-$500 depending upon your speciality and the country in which you reside.
Also, MDforLives offers you many CME opportunities to build your credits in your country. Participate in our Discussion Threads; Update your Profile, sign up for the CME programs.
3.How do I receive my honorarium?
At the time of adding your profile, we will request you to confirm the mode of payment. Once you finish your first survey, you will either receive a debit card from our financial partners in your country or money transferred into the wallet for redemption monthly. The debit card/your choice of the wallet will be credited with honoraria once every month based on the number of surveys you undertake.
Check the dashboard to get the latest information on your honoraria.
Build MDforLives Community
1.How do I hire your services to conduct surveys?
Thank you for your interest in our services. You can find information about our products and services on our Web site at www.borderlessaccess.com.
In case you have any questions which our FAQ section has not been able to address; or if you have any thoughts on how we can make MDforLives work better for you, do get in touch with us at email@example.com.